Tuition and Fees
- Tuition is due and payable in advance. However, students may elect to arrange for weekly payments while attending school. Tuition includes all books, workbooks and all application fees.
- Extended payment plans may be considered through bank financing, based upon the applicant's personal credit position.
- The tuition for the DAP is $3,500.00*.
- There is no increased tuition cost for out-of-state residents
- The tuition may be paid out using one of the following options:
- (Option A)* - $3,500.00 on or before the first day of class.
- (Option B)* - $1000.00 down payment, then $264.50 at the beginning of each class (10 payments).
Total cost of this option is $3640.00. This is a 4% increase for financing.
- (Option C)* - $500.00 down payment, then $331.50 at the beginning of each class (10 payments).
Total cost of this option is $3815.00. This is a 9% increase for financing.
The following supplies are recommended for the DAP.
These items can be purchased outside the school.
1 set of hospital scrubs or a uniform approx. $40.00—50.00 (see Dress Code)
1 comfortable pair of clean tennis shoes or nursing shoes $10 – and up (see Dress Code)
Learning tools such as, notebook, folder, pen, pencil, and highlighter
The school will provide the following items:
Set of Models of Human Dentition
All clinical supplies including impression materials, cements, gloves, towels, etc.
Certificate of Achievement (upon completion of the course)
Dental Assisting Name Tag
Click here to find out more about our Refund Policy